No Products in the Cart
Well we think its our Take all off cleansing Balm!
100 percent natural, gentle and effective and made in Australia
have you Discovered the wonders of cleansing balm? This gentle product not only cleanses your skin but also brings a touch of wholesome goodness to your skincare routine. Let us guide you through the proper usage of a cleansing balm and explain why it's a must-have for your daily regimen.
Using a cleansing balm is as simple and pleasurable as can be. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Begin by taking a ten cent-sized amount of cleansing balm onto your fingertips.
2. Warm the balm between your fingertips and gently massage it onto your dry face.
3. Thoroughly remove the balm with the cloth provided
See? It's that easy!
Now, let's delve into why you need a cleansing balm in your routine:
1. Super-effective cleansing: The oils in a cleansing balm effortlessly lift away dirt, impurities, makeup and SPF, leaving your skin beautifully clean.
2. Treatment-level ingredients: A high-quality oil-based cleansing balm goes beyond cleansing; it nourishes your skin with beneficial ingredients. Our Take it all off Cleansing Balm, for is packed with nutritious natural oil of jojoba seed and shea butter, which help protect your skin's barrier function, resulting in a smooth, bright, and glowing complexion.
3. Kind to mature skin: If you have mature skin, you'll love a cleansing balm. It effectively cleanses your skin without stripping away its natural oils. As our skin tends to become drier as we age, this gentle approach prevents further dryness and irritation.
4. Suitable for all skin types: Whether you have dry, sensitive, or oily skin, a cleansing balm is your friend. It gently balances oily skin by removing excess oil without disrupting the skin's natural balance. While it may seem counterintuitive to treat oily skin with oil, it actually signals to your skin that it has enough oil, preventing excessive oil production.
Cleansing balms soothe and soften the skin, thanks to their nourishing ingredients. They also help to keep moisture in your skin,
Removing the balm with the provided cloth will gently exfoliate your skin without you even having to add another skincare step.
we are big fans of facial massage and lymph drainage massage, when you use your cleansing balm it's the perfect time to incorporate your massage techniques into your routine
Taking a minute to massage as part of your cleansing ritual will stimulate circulation, aid lymphatic drainage and boost radiance and glow. Scented with a soft, spa-like fragrance of mandarin and rose to elevate the experience from a daily chore to a restorative treat.
Flowerdale valley Cleansing Balm is packaged in recyclable plastic and cardboard and made from sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients in Australia