No Products in the Cart
Which Hyaluronic Serum should I use?
So you’ve decided to start using a hyaluronic serum. You’ve heard about the benefits hyaluronic acid gives to your skin. But which Flowerdale valley hyaluronic serum should you try?
Heres an overview of our serums and their benefits so you can see which one would suit you best
First of all what are the benefits of hyaluronic acid?
· Hyaluronic acid equals hydration. Hyaluronic acid is like a big drink of water for your skin. Hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin, binds water to skin cells, and provides the skin's entire surface with beneficial, revitalising moisture.
· Hyaluronic acid is like a sponge, it’s a humectant, So it keeps water in your skin, giving us a youthful dewy glow
· Skin appears plumper and the appearance of fine lines is reduced
· Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of our skin that we lose as we age. We can add it back by using a hyaluronic acid serum.
· Hyaluronic acid is a building block for collagen and elastin, by using a hyaluronic acid serum you are helping to keep your skin balanced, moisturised, hydrated and healthy
Hyaluronic acid is designed to be used on clean morning and evening as the first step of moisturising
Hyaluronic acid is light and water based, so it needs to be followed with a moisturiser, balm or oil for best results. Hyaluronic acid is different to other skin acids, it can be used multiple times daily as it is not used to exfoliate skin. It is used to increase hydration levels in the skin.
Flowerdale Valley hyaluronic serums:
We love hyaluronic acid so much, we have created a few different varieties
Our serums are used in skin clinics throughout Australia
All our serums suit all skin types
All are fragrance free and vegan
Vitamin B5 moisturises and calms the skin. This serum helps to reduce dryness, irritation and skin discomfort.
Vitamin B5 can help with skin smoothing and softening as well as repair after superficial skin procedures including IPL, laser, peels, and needling.
We took our hyaluronic acid with vitamin B5 and we added Irish Sea moss, so this serum is great for irritated skin or for all skin types to bring balance, health, nutrients and adding water and moisture to the skin
Irish sea moss forms a natural protective layer on your skin helping to prevent moisture loss whilst helping to balance and regulate dry or oily skin. This serum is ideal for dry or damaged skin or for use after peels etc
Kakadu plum is a terrific source of natural Vitamin C, we added it to our hyaluronic acid serum to help with brightening skin and reducing pigmentation. Vitamin C can help to repair skin cells and it can help with healthy skin production by supporting your collagen and elastin production.
This serum is made with the addition of glycerin for extra moisturisation and protection for your skin
So this serum and the Hya native c glow are more moisturising than Hya Marine glow, Hyaluronic acid with vitamin B5 or Rosewater Hya glow
We added Desert lime extract to our Hyaluronic Acid with Kakadu plum because desert lime is a terrific source of natural vitamin C and antioxidants
This serum may help with redness, skin health and repair and brightening your skin
Rosewater is calming and soothing and smells like roses
This serum is made with organic rosewater. This serum may help with redness and irritation and is ideal for sensitive skins and for those who love rosewater and the benefits it gives to skin
Rosewater is very healing and soothing, brings balance to the oils of the skin and is ideal for all skin types