Suggested Skincare Routine using Flowerdale Valley skincare line
- Start with a clean canvas. Use our gentle Take it all off Cleansing balm and cloth to remove impurities, makeup, and excess oil from your skin. Apply a small amount to damp skin, massage in a circular motion, and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and use the cloth provided
- Take it all off is designed to be used on closed eyes to gently remove eye makeup
Take it all off is often only needed at night time, but can be used in the morning too if needed
- Apply our refreshing organic rosewater spritzer to balance your skin's pH levels, add hydration and prepare it for subsequent products. spray directly onto your face
Hyaluronic acid Serum(optional)
- Choose the Hyaluronic serum that addresses your specific skincare concerns. All of our serums are made with hyaluronic acid to add plumpness and hydration to your skin. Apply a small amount evenly to your face and neck.
- Lock in hydration with our Rosehip and shea gentle face moisturiser (a rich moisturiser for dry or mature skin) or our calendula and chamomile face moisturiser (a lighter moisturiser suitable for all skin types including sensitive) . Apply a generous amount to your face and neck, focusing on drier areas. Allow it to absorb fully before proceeding to the next step.
Beeswax Balm or face oil (optional)
These can be used on top of or instead of using the moisturiser (personal preference is important here. Some find these too oily for daytime use, others with dry or mature skin, love to use these day and night) . I use beeswax balm on my neck and decolletage in the daytime and all over my face neck and decolletage at night time, over the top of my moisturiser.
- Perform a patch test before using any new product.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- For external use only