- Hyaluronic Acid is the new favourite ingredient in skin care. Because it works!
- Skin looks younger and more hydrated
- Increases your skin’s moisture and hydration levels over time
- Therefore reducing fine lines and dry skin
- Contains Vitamin B5 for its moisture retention, skin healing & soothing properties
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural component of skin
- Vegan formula
Put a few drops on your face before moisturiser or serum for a hydration boost
Best used whilst skin is still damp from showering.
Can be used alone, as an oil-free moisturiser if you have oily skin
Hyaluronic Acid- Produced through bacterial fermentation
This is low molecular weight hyaluronic acid. Meaning that it is capable of being absorbed into your skin. our skin naturally contains hyaluronic acid, but we lose it as we age.
Hyaluronic Acid is the new favourite ingredient in skin care
Because it works!
You will notice that your skin looks younger and more hydrated when you use this serum
And it will increase your skins moisture and hydration levels over time. Therefore reducing fine lines and dry skin
This serum also contains vitamin B5 to increase skins moisture retention and for its healing and soothing properties.
Water, sodium hyaluronate, Panthenol (vitamin B5) phenoxyethanol.