Unscented Honey Bee Balm (90grams)
Honey Bee Balm
Flowerdale's Honey Bee Balm is one of our most loved products, made with a combination of Beeswax and honey from our beehives and Australian cold pressed oils
- 100% Australian ingredients
- 100% natural ingredients
- Intense hydration for face, hands and body
- Improves skin texture with natural hydration
- Reduces inflammation for calmer, more comfortable skin
- Antibacterial properties prevent irritation at the source
- Unscented and suitable for all skin (also available in lavender scented,called Bee Balm)
- Suitable for face, hands and body
HOW TO USE IT
As a super moisturiser, Honey Bee Balm has many uses:
- As your day and night cream as part of your skincare regime (Beeswax is great for your skin!)
- To soften dry hands and feet
- For tattoo aftercare
THE STORY BEHIND OUR BEE BALM
We are a beekeeping family and in fact, the Bee Balm (lavender scented beeswax balm) was the first skincare product that we created at Flowerdale Valley.
After hearing about the benefits of beeswax in skincare, we decided to try to make a skin balm that could reflect all of its wonderful qualities.
As a result of many experiments, our bee balm was born and has now proven itself as one of the core products within the Flowerdale range. Now made with only Australian ingredients, our bee balm has expanded to create our honey bee balm too, the unscented version of our original bee balm.
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY IT
Here's a few reasons why you might like to try our beeswax balm:
- Beeswax is high in vitamin A which helps with cellular reconstruction, reduces age spots and repairs damaged skin cells
- Beeswax helps to heal and soften skin. It creates a protective layer on your skin to prevent moisture loss.
- Sweet almond oil ( rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc)
- Jojoba oil (high in iodine, vitamin b, and vitamin e. Also rich in antioxidants to soothe fine lines, wrinkles and naturally slow down other signs of aging)
- Avocado oil (high in fatty acids like oleic acid which will have an immediate effect on the texture and appearance of your skin)
- Unrefined Beeswax from our bees (high in vitamin a, protects your skin and seals in moisture, will keep your skin hydrated and youthful. One of Cleopatra’s favorite skincare ingredients)
- Raw Honey from our hives (a naturally antibacterial skin protector, moisturizing and soothing)