- Has a natural brightening effect on your skin
- Made with only three ingredients
- Rosehip oil, fresh tumeric, and vitamin E
- Tumeric is anti-aging, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Tumeric may assist with reducing dark circles under eyes
- Rosehip oil is easily absorbed, high in fatty acids and contains vitamin A and C
- Rosehip oil is great for anti-aging and has a mild astringent effect, so it helps to tighten pores
I developed this product because so many of my customers were telling me they used rosehip oil as their moisturizer and they loved the effect it has on their skin.
Rosehip oil is truly a wonderful oil to use on your face as it’s quite light and easily absorbed, but it has many wonderful qualities that make it one of the most beneficial facial oils.
Its anti-aging, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and helps to even out skin tone, so it’s a great choice for most skin types.
I wondered how to make rosehip oil even better for your skin. And tumeric is a natural fit.
It increases the anti-aging, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of rosehip oil and gives the oil a deep, yellow glow.
For most skins, This gives the skin a slight, golden glow. Increasing the look of vitality and health.
*Please be aware that tumeric can stain light fabrics, benchtops, and utensils. This will wash off, but try to avoid getting this oil on color sensitive items