- A powdered serum that turns into a soothing and moisturizing gel when mixed with water
- Only 2 skin loving ingredients
- Know exactly what you are putting on your skin
- Aids in replenishing collagen and maintaining skin’s elasticity
- With low molecular Hyaluronic acid for hydration and skin support
- With vitamin B5 for skin strength and health
- Waste less. As this jar contains the equivalent of 6 bottles of serum
HYDrate is for those who are concerned about what they are putting on their skin and want to experience the benefits of Hyaluronic acid without having any unnecessary ingredients in their skincare
HYdrate contains a mixture of only two skin-loving ingredients:
Hyaluronic acid powder and
Vitamin B5 (panthenol) powder
A tiny amount is added to some water in your palm (or a small dish) mixed together and applied to clean skin, preferably whilst your skin is still damp.
When Hyaluronic acid is mixed with water, it instantly forms a gel. This gel binds to water and helps to hydrate and keep moisture in your skin. Hyaluronic acid is a natural part of our skin but unfortunately we lose it as we age. This product keeps the moisture in your skin and replaced the lost hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid helps to keep your skin moisturized, smooth, supple and hydrated.
The vitamin B5 in HYdrate keeps skin soft, strong and hydrated. Both ingredients are great for collagen building and retaining skin’s elasticity
HYdrate can be used on it’s own as a moisturizer for oily skin. But for most skin types, HYdrate is designed to be used underneath your moisturizer, balm or face oil, giving you a dewy, fresh glow.
In this tiny jar, there is the equivalent of 6 x 50 ml bottles of serum! This product will save on packaging
Low molecular Hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5